Groundbreaking Gifts and Facility Dedication Commemoratives
Groundbreaking gifts and mementos have traditionally become fairly predictable—even tired. You can easily find variations on the same limited number of concepts, mostly centered on shovels and hardhats.
Building dedication and opening gifts also tend to be limited. They tend to focus almost exclusively on the ribbon-cutting ceremony and tend to have variations only of the same “scissor” theme.
But there are alternatives.
The designs in the galleries beginning on this page show a number of creative possibilities and options.
These commemoratives are different, first of all, in the materials they use. You’ll see designs in a range of media, including crystal, Lucite, pewter, and resin.
But the more important difference involves the degree of customization you’ll also notice. Though some of the designs are fairly conventional, all have varying degrees of customization.
That level of customization sets these designs apart from the generic, off-the-shelf you’ve probably been bombarded by. These custom touches not only reflect the specific elements of a project. And because they do, they tend to have much greater resonance and perceived value among recipients.
More specifically, in the galleries beginning here you’ll find:
- A custom crystal, incorporating a highly detailed 3-D internal laser etch of the building, celebrating the grand opening of the FNB Tower in Charlotte.
- A solar panel-inspired custom Lucite commemorating the opening of a solar facility in Tennessee.
- A custom acrylic marking the dedication of a new student residence hall on the campus of Butler University in Indiana.
- A map-themed crystal commemorative marking the breaking of ground for a levee improvement in California.
- A custom Lucite commemorating the opening of a national fulfillment center in North Carolina.
- A custom acrylic celebrating the groundbreaking of a Florida condominium development.
If you’re looking for an alternative to the same medley of recycled groundbreaking and facility dedication mementos, we can provide an alternative. You can choose among designs that are relatively conventional or ones that incorporate a high degree of customization.
Whatever your initial design preference, we can guide you to an award, commemorative, or memento that recognizes the hard work and dedication necessary to your project. Get the design process started. Reach out to us today.