Education Awards and Commemoratives for Your School & University
You’ll find beginning on this page, examples of more traditional designs marking achievement in a number of areas.
But school and university achievements also provide an opportunity to celebrate institutions themselves. You’ll also see designs that play off of logos, mascots, and other elements unique to institutions. These perform the dual role of recognizing an immediate accomplishment, but also reinforcing and advancing the school’s identity and brand.
Among the awards and commemoratives included here, representing both conventional and custom designs, you’ll find:
- A crystal award for an undergraduate, intercollegiate business competition sponsored by Harvard University.
- A crystal commemorative marking the 100th anniversary of Cleveland University-Kansas.
- A Lucite commemorative celebrating the 150th year of Princeton Football.
- A custom Lucite commemorating the dedication of a new student residence hall at Butler University.
- A Lucite speaker gift for participants at a financial conference held by Vanderbilt University.
- A custom crystal recognizing the work of an ad hoc committee at Furman University.
But you’ll also find here awards and commemoratives from the broader educational field. These include a custom design celebrating the 25th anniversary of a U.K. educational toy company, and service awards designed for the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity.
Create an award that will not only resonate with honorees but will also honor the institutions they serve. Get the design process started. Reach out to us today.