Fund Closing Commemoratives & Fund Launch Recognition
Fund closing commemoratives tend to serve a dual purpose. They recognize, first of all, the efforts of internal firm participants in the fund raise. But they also serve the vital role of recognizing investors in the fund. These include the endowments, foundations, pension funds, and sovereign wealth funds that typically comprise fund participants.
The designs of launch commemoratives tend to be as diverse as the funds they celebrate. Some funds are focused on a specific sector or asset class. Others center their efforts on a geographic region. Some are devoted to broader goals such as sustainability.
Beginning with the gallery on this page, you’ll find here, for instance:
- A solar-inspired custom crystal recognizing the successful close of a San Francisco-based fund targeting residential solar and house efficiency funds.
- A crystal award celebrating the launch of a London-based fund targeting opportunities in IT, software, and tech in Ireland, the United Kingdom, and Southern Europe.
- A logo-themed design recognizing the launch of a fund focused on residential, office, and retail properties in Asia.
- A log-inspired crystal design marking the launch of a sustainability-focused forestry fund.
- A custom crystal celebrating the close of a Munich-based fund investing in mid-market investment opportunities in Austria, Switzerland, and Germany.
Commemorate your launch with a design that truly reflects the commitment of those with a stake in its success. You can opt for a more traditional design or one that plays off your firm logo, or directly reflects the specific focus of the fund.
Get the design process started. Reach out to us today.