In many organizations, individual achievements receive recognition, but collective successes often go unnoticed. On this page, explore custom awards that celebrate accomplishments in various corporate and organizational projects, spanning industries from litigation to biotech. These awards are designed to honor dedicated team efforts and go beyond standard, off-the-shelf pieces, ensuring that special recognition is given where it’s due.
Corporate & Organizational Team Awards and Gifts
Many organizations are attuned to opportunities to recognize and reward achievement at the individual level. Unfortunately, these same organizations often overlook both the need and value of recognizing collective success.
The custom awards beginning on this page recognize success in a range of corporate and organizational projects and initiatives. They include:
- The lawyers comprising a successful litigation team
- The disaster recovery team of a utility that made extraordinary relief efforts in the aftermath of a hurricane
- Members of an IT integration group
- The development group for a newly launched app
- The pharmaceutical team responsible for a successful FDA drug approval
- Corporate team members contributing to a winning client proposal
- A successful product development team in the chemical industry
- A Swiss laboratory team responsible for a project launch in the biotech space
- Collaborative teams involved in a joint venture initiative in the solar industry
Whatever their specific industry or sector, all project teams are united in their focus on a common goal. Another common denominator among these awards is that they typically reflect sustained dedication and effort.
This kind of effort and achievement calls for special recognition—recognition that goes beyond the tired, interchangeable, off-the-shelf pieces that too many organizations fall back on.
What would be the best material for the kind of award you have in mind?
You can count on our expert guidance when it comes to materials. We can guide you through the creative possibilities, including options in crystal, Lucite, resin, and pewter.
You can find here more information on team award ideas. You can also reach out to us directly to get the creative process started.