Speaker & Conference Gifts
Conference gifts provide an opportunity to recognize participation in a broad range of programs and events, including annual meetings, industry seminars, and user conferences.
However, speaker commemoratives and conference gifts can also further some additional and frequently overlooked goals. They not only can commemorate and promote your event, but they can also serve the crucial role of advancing your organization’s brand.
Organizations too often neglect this branding opportunity. Many provide speakers with mementos that have shortlived benefits (such as gift certificates) or are generic, off-the-shelf, interchangeable—and soon forgotten.
There is an opportunity to provide conference speakers, participants, and attendees with something that will be an ongoing reminder of your event, and organization.
In the galleries beginning on this page you’ll find examples of conference gifts, for instance:
- A logo-themed custom Lucite commemorative for attendees at a global user conference.
- A custom Lucite speaker gift for a conference sponsored by Harvard Business School.
- A crystal award was presented at a global leadership conference held by Fortune 500 company Johnson Electric.
- An acrylic commemorative recognizing participants at a conference/trade show for the mining industry.
- A custom Lucite designed for speakers at a conference sponsored by investment bank Ladenburg Thalmann.
- A custom acrylic recognizing participants at a roundtable held at a UBS-sponsored conference on autism.
Whether you already have designs in mind or are looking for creative guidance, we can help you provide distinctive, memorable gifts for participants and attendees at your event. Get the process started. Reach out to us today.