Real Estate Awards & Industry Commemoratives
You may be accustomed to seeing many real estate awards and transactions commemorated using financial tombstones and deal toys. These transactions run the gamut from property sales and acquisitions, financings, recapitalizations, and construction loans, to commercial lease agreements, credit facilities, and sale-leasebacks, to name just a few.
However, transactions account for only some of the many milestones and events that are regularly commemorated in the real estate sector. In the galleries beginning on this page, you’ll see a variety of real estate awards, such as:
- A custom crystal celebrating an Atlanta-based real estate joint venture.
- Lucite real estate awards commemorating a groundbreaking on a Florida development.
- A pewter replica of the 56-story Metropolis residential tower in Los Angeles celebrating its construction.
- A custom Lucite marking the 5th anniversary of the New York Stock Exchange listing of a REIT.
- A team award recognizing a 10-year partnership in affordable housing.
- A crystal design celebrating the grand opening of the FNB Tower in Charlotte, and incorporating a detailed 3D-laser etch of the building.
- A custom crystal, featuring property photos, recognizing the 10th anniversary of a Washington, D.C.-based real estate investment firm.
Among these real estate awards, you’ll also see a variety of materials and effects. You’ll see, for example, a precise pewter replica of a 50-story development in Miami; a crystal replica of a landmark Manhattan office building; and another custom crystal designed after an iconic Dallas commercial property.
Whatever the accomplishment you’d like to recognize and celebrate, we can lead you to a design that works for your budget, deadline, and preferences. Reach out to us today.