Pharmaceutical Industry Awards & Commemoratives
The awards and commemoratives featured in the galleries beginning on this page include a number of highly recognizable names and brands in the pharma sector. These include Merck, Pfizer, and GlaxoSmithKline.
These designs also celebrate a broad range of achievements and milestones in the pharmaceutical industry.
You’ll notice, for instance, commemoratives recognizing approvals from the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), and European Medicines Agency (EMA). In addition, there are pieces marking treatment studies, licensing, development, and commercialization agreements, and various stages of drug development and launches.
One recurring design you may notice involves Lucite embedments—a process that is by no means always simple or straightforward. At Prestige Custom Awards, we have over 40 years of experience and accumulated expertise in embedding actual drug vials. These embedments, have considerable perceived value and cachet among recipients.
Among the designs you’ll find in these galleries are:
- A custom Lucite award honoring team members contributing to the first patient treatment using a CRISPR gene-edited therapy.
- A crystal award recognizing submission of a New Drug Application (NDA) for a migraine treatment.
- A Lucite embedment incorporating a drug vial and celebrating a new drug’s first shipment.
- A custom acrylic commemorating the first patient dosed in a clinical trial of a sleep apnea treatment.
- A Lucite embedment, featuring a drug vial, recognizing a study involving a cancer treatment.
Whatever occasion, accomplishment, or event you are looking to commemorate, we can guide you to a successful design.
And whatever stage you’re now at—whether you have a tentative design already in mind, or are looking for initial ideas and designs—we can help you through the entire process. Get started. Reach out to us today.