Patent & Research Awards and Commemoratives
The awards and commemoratives beginning on this page recognize creativity and innovation in a wide variety of forms and expressions.
The irony regarding the recognition of the cutting-edge thinking associated with patents and research is that it is too often totally unimaginative. Too many organizations simply opt for generic, off-the-shelf designs that seem inadequate for the efforts they recognize.
In the galleries beginning on this page, you’ll see those efforts recognized in a variety of ways. Some through relatively conventional pieces, others in highly customized designs.
What they do have in common is high perceived value among recipients.
You’ll see commemorated here the individual and collective efforts of researchers and developers at organizations such as Google, Uber, Bayer, Sanofi, and Nest.
Among the specific recognition pieces, you’ll find, for example:
- An acrylic award recognizing team members involved in a cancer research collaboration.
- A puzzle-themed Lucite piece recognizing a patent filing.
- Various designs from several organizations commemorating a specific threshold reached in employee patent applications.
- A Lucite award honoring team members in a joint drug research project.
- A custom Lucite design, incorporating an actual drug vial, commemorates a study centering on the treatment of solid tumor cancers.
Whether your preference is a classic commemorative or a more creative customized piece, we can guide you to a design that will resonate with your recipients. And it will be one worthy of the unique achievement being honored. Get the design process started. Reach out to us today.