Logistics & Supply Chain Awards and Commemoratives
The galleries beginning on this page provide several examples of supply chain awards and commemoratives involving the fields of logistics.
These designs recognize a range of personal, team, and organizational milestones and records. They commemorate logistical agreements, the attainment of shipping and transportation thresholds, facility dedications, and groundbreakings—to name just a few.
You’ll find among these designs, for instance:
- A custom crystal designed for J.B. Hunt celebrating the growth of its international fleet to 10,000 containers.
- A custom acrylic commemorative celebrating the grand opening of a distribution center by Under Armour.
- A logo-themed custom crystal celebrating a long-term logistics agreement.
- A custom Lucite recognizing an energy company’s 1,000th ship-to-ship transfer.
- A container ship-themed crystal award commemorating the 25th anniversary of an international logistics services company.
You may be looking for highly customized awards or commemorative, one that plays off a specific project, transportation mode, logo, or event. Or you may want a more conventional design.
Whatever your initial preferences we can guide you to something that will have resonance and high perceived among your recipients. Reach out to us today.