Law Firm Recognition Awards & Commemoratives
Law firms are increasingly recognizing the value of commemoratives in not only solidifying exisitng client relationships. but also forging new ones. The designs beginning with the gallery on this page commemorate success in a variety of forms. They include providing advisory services in a successful transaction, securing a favorable judgment, reaching a settlement as an alternative to litigation, and negotiating effective and enduring commercial agreements among parties.
But you’ll also find here awards and commemoratives reflecting a broader spectrum of legal work. You’ll see, for instance, designs recognizing pro bono work and contributions, Bar Association tributes, as well as firm-wide awards and honors.
More specifically, you’ll see here:
- A custom crystal marking the settlement in litigation between LIV Golf and the PGA.
- A crystal commemorative recognizing advisory work provided provided in a licensing and commercialization agreement for a cancer drug in China.
- A Lucite commemorative incorporating a press account of a firm’s high-profile litigation victory.
- A crystal Bar Association achievement award.
- Recognition awards for the successful completion of legal internships.
- A Lucite award, incorporating a photograph of the litigation team, celebrating a successful verdict.
- A Lucite award honoring pro bono work combatting sex crimes.
You may already have a specific design in mind. If you do, we can help guide you to the appropriate materials to bring that idea to life, whether it be Lucite, crystal, wood, or some other media.
And if you have no inital design preference we can provide you with design options that will have high perceived value–whether the recipient is a client or internal team member.
Get the design process started. Reach out to us now.