Joint Venture & Partnership Awards and Commemoratives
The awards and commemoratives recognize joint ventures in a variety of sectors. You’ll find here designs celebrating partnerships in pharmaceuticals, real estate, aerospace, altnenative energy, entertainment, software, sports, cybersecurity, and biotech, to name just a few.
You’ll also notice a range of techniques and materials employed in these designs. There are commemoratives here made of crystal, Lucite, and wood. The designs feature Lucite embedments, laser-cut shapes, spinning elements, and 3-D etching in crystal, again, among many others.
You’ll also see here a wide geographic sweep in both the joint venture partners themselves as well as the locales in which their collaborations center. In the galleries beginning on this page, you’ll find, for instance:
- A Lucite commemorative celebrating a real estate partnership involving a U.S. private equity firm and South Korea’s National Pension Service.
- A panel-themed custom crystal recognizing a solar park development partnership centered on Brazil.
- A custom crystal marking a licensing and commercialization partnership involving a drug for blood cancer focusing on China.
- A custom Lucite, featuring property photos, celebrating a Japanese real estate venture partnering UBS Realty and Mitsubishi.
- A logo-themed Lucite commemorative recognizing the formation of a Slovenia-based data acquisition software partnership.
- A joint venture commemorative, featuring a Lucite embedment of an oil drop, recognizing a recycling agreement between Shell and Nexus Circular centering on Georgia.
There are an almost infinite number of design possibilities for your commemorative. Your design could play off the logos of the parties; or it could highlight the geographic area in which a venture will be centered, or the sector, technology, or goals of the partnership.
Whatever your initial design preferences, we can help guide you to a commmeorative that will be a fitting celebration of your partnership. They will also be designs that will resonate will your recipients.
Get the process started. Reach out to us today.