Energy Industry Awards & Commemoratives
Beginning with the gallery above, you’ll find a wide and varied assortment of awards and commemoratives involving the energy sector. The events and milestones recognized also reflect a wide array of technologies, resources, and industry players.
You may already have seen Lucite commemoratives incorporating vials of oil. You’ll see those here as well, including some that incorporate not only actual oil, but the specific oil provided by our client.
But you’ll also see a broader range of commemorations. These would include the custom acrylic celebrating groundbreaking for a California wastewater treatment facility.
Or the custom Lucite recognition piece honoring the extraordinary disaster recovery efforts of PowerSouth workers in the wake of Hurricane Michael (and incorporating inside each piece a strand of the actual conductor wire they used to restore power).
Among the many designs you’ll find here are:
- A solar panel-inspired Lucite design marking the opening of the Skyhawk Solar facility in Tennessee.
- A battery-themed acrylic design celebrating an alternative energy project launched by Florida Power & Light.
- A crystal and wood design celebrating the launch of a fund emphasizing greentech investments.
- A custom Lucite celebrating the 30th anniversary of a Texas oil & gas firm.
- A custom design recognizing an Atlanta-based recycling partnership.
- A wind turbine-inspired Lucite commemorative marking the commissioning of an Australian renewable energy microgrid.
- A custom crystal celebrating the groundbreaking for a Georgia solar facility.
Whatever technology or resource involved, we can design an award or commemorative that will resonate with recipients. Get the design process started. Reach out to us today.